CLIP STUDIO PAINT Brush Collection: Occidental Brushes
190 brushes for Clip Studio Paint that can be used in lots of contexts, from contemporary art to fantasy illustrations! They are free to use in both private and commercial work.
This book, that follows the success of the first title “CLIP STUDIO PAINT Brush Collection: Clouds, Cityscapes, Textures and more”, features occidental style brushes.
● These brushes allow you to easily add occidental cityscapes, towers, stone paving, windows, clouds, trees, water surfaces, sea etc. to your illustrations without having to actually draw them
● They can be installed from the CD-ROM or downloaded from the internet
● They have been created using real photographic material from Europe
● The book includes instructions on how to use the brushes and usage examples, as well as selected techniques for Clip Studio Paint
● The brushes are compatible with all versions of Clip Studio Paint Pro/EX for Windows, macOS, iPad, iPhone etc.
The brushes included in this book are helpful to save time when drawing, improve the look of your illustrations and boost your confidence. They are great to level up as an artist!
Chapter 1: Basics of brushes
Chapter 2: Artificial brushes
Cityscape / Cityscape (bird's eye view) / Buildings / Brick walls / Stucco walls / Stone walls / Stone stairs / Stone pavement / Tiles / Windows / Arches / Towers
Chapter 3: Natural brushes
Sky / Water surfaces / Sea / Sandy beach / Ground / Grassland / Plain (bird's eye view) / Mountains / Palm trees / Ivy / Trees
Chapter 4: Special brushes
Fabric wrinkles / Cat brush / Others / Brushes from the previous collection
■ by Zounose, Tsubura Kadomaru
■ 257 x 190 mm + CD-ROM / 160 pages
■ Published in April 2021
■ ISBN: 9784798624532
■ Japanese title: CLIP STUDIO PAINTブラシ素材集 西洋編
Rights sold to Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea
Graduated from Tama Art University, Zounose turned freelance after working in art design for a game company. He participates in the creation of anime, as well as character and background illustrations for social games, and has authored various drawing manuals.
Tsubura Kadomaru has always loved drawing and sketching, and in middle and high school was the head of the school's art club. She protected the club, that had become a manga study group and Gundam get-together, and its members, raising creators who now work in the game and anime industry. She studied oil painting in the Faculty of Fine Arts of the Tokyo University of the Arts at a time when film studies and contemporary art were thriving. She has authored, edited, and conceived dozens of drawing manuals.